Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Instructions

Hello everyone, this is Wes. I have been talking about this blog for quite a while and am now just getting around to create it.

My thinking is to make a "communal" blog that people can post to, where they can share their favorite recipes. Then when you are looking for something to cook for your husband, because he works so hard all day and all he wants when he comes home is a clean house and a hot meal, you can find something easy and new.

Okay, so here is what you do. If you want to post to this blog you will need to have me add your name as an author. To do that, I need your email address that you use to log into blogger. Then you can post all you want.

BUT, let's try to make the consistent. Your blog title will be the name of the dish. Also it would be really nice if you could include a picture of the finished product.

I know that my wife is a wonderful cook, hence why I am so fat. (Yes, I blame her, and she is so pretty, hence why I am so in love)

Comprende everyone?

Now let's have fun and make a "sweet" blog.

Wes

PS Bettie, you can start cooking now!!!!

1 comment:

Soto family said...

Hey Wes- add me to your list- not that I have any great great things to share, but if posting my mac'n cheese recipe gets a little motivation to everyone else I'll do it. I need some new menu ideas. GREAT BLOG! I'm passing it to my sister and friends!
Jen Soto