Thursday, April 2, 2009

Strawberry Appetizers


Cut off the tops of the strawberries and scoop out the middle with a melon baller or knife. I didn't scoop out too much of the berry, but the guy I got the recipe from hollows it out. Mix filling and pipe into the strawberries. Here are a couple fillings to try.
filling #1:
1 box (4 svg) sugar free vanilla pudding mixed with only 1 cup milk
8 oz container cool whip
filling #2:
1 single serving container yoplait whipped strawberry yogurt
1 block cream cheese, softened
1 cup cool whip


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember trying these appetizers last year. Do you remember? Very tasty and very pretty. Lots 'o compliments. :)

Barclay Ramirez said...

The post is pretty interesting. I really never thought I could have a good read by this time until I found out this site. I am grateful for the information given. Thank you for being so generous enough to have shared your knowledge with us.Smart Home