Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sticky Chicken

"My families Favorite meal"
Andre seriously asks for this every week.

Chicken Breasts, Cut into 1-inch stripes. (I just use breast tenders.)
Dip chicken into egg. Shake in cornstarch. Brown in hot oil in Frying pan. Put into baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
Sauce:
2 T. Soy sauce
1/2 C. Pineapple juice
(I use one can of cubed pineapple juice then my kids just gobble up the pineapple chunks)
6 T. catsup
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Accent
1 1/2 C. sugar
1 T. red wine vinegar
Mix all together and pour over chicken. Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Turn once.
I sever it with Calrose sticky rice (it is the best rice). In the picture I also have served it with Edemane.

1 comment:

Heather said...

everyone's recipes look so good so far! I am so glad you started this blog. I can't wait to try the new things!